Position: Ed Tech III - Automotive
Job Location: Capitol Area Technical Center
Requirements: Maine Department of Education Ed Tech III Authorization, and Any Other Requirements Listed in Job Description HERE .
Rate of Pay: $15.03/Hour - $23.91/Hour, Based on Experience. 32.5 hrs/wk, 5 days/wk - plus Benefits
Position Information: (Skills or attributes needed that are not listed in current job description)
The Capital Area Technical Center (CATC) located in Augusta, Maine has the following opening for the 2019-2020 school year:
Ed Tech III - Auto Collison and Auto Tech
- Experience working in auto collision or mechanics (both is a plus)
- Ability to work with CATC staff and high school students
- Good communication, organizational, leadership, and critical thinking skills
- A minimum of 90 credit hours of approved study in an industry or educationally related field OR two or more years of paid applied employment within the field of assignment.
- Certified or eligible and willing to obtain Maine Department of Education Ed Tech III Authorization
- More information on certification can be found HERE
For more information about the position, please contact Nicholas Gannon, Director at email@example.com.
Application Information: See Vacancy Posting HERE for information on this position and required application materials. Application packets must contain the following:
1. Letter of Interest,2. Completed Non-Teaching Application (application can be downloaded HERE or you can print a copy from HERE),3. Copy of Resume,4. Copy of Transcripts,5. Copy of Ed Tech III Authorization, and6. Three (3) Signed Letters of Recommendation.
Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Acceptable Forms of Application Submission: Email, Mail, and Personal Delivery.
Send Complete Application Packets To:
Lauryl Bridges, Human Resources Admin. Assistant
Augusta School Department
40 Pierce Drive, Suite 3
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone: (207) 626-2468, Ext. 3220