Tender Years Learning Center, an NAEYC accredited program, is looking to expand our team of Early Childhood Education teachers. We are searching for an energetic, education professional who believes in and embraces the uniqueness of each child and in the importance of promoting skill building through project based learning, exploration and inquiry in a safe, and nurturing environment. Please consider joining our team and supporting children through this valuable work.
• be 18 years old
• be able to work daily from noon-5:30
-Attend paid after hours monthly staff meetings
• possess a minimum of a CDA certificate
• have knowledge of the Maine Early Learning Development Standards (MELDS)
• interact with children in a patient, positive and consistent manner.
• use effective communication skills with adults and children.
• be a positive and contributing member of a team.
Candidates with knowledge of NAEYC accreditation standards and the Creative Curriculum are preferred..
Pay commensurate with the candidate’s education and experience.