RSU 34 and Old Town Elementary School will be hiring a 30 hour a week Ed Tech I to assist with and support the students in the 2nd grade.
- Must exhibit positive relationships with co-workers, students, and parents
- Maintain confidentiality with student information
- Review and reinforce learning previously introduced by the classroom teachers.
- Assists in preparation of classroom materials and class management functions
- Instructs and models skills with a variety of students and grade levels
- Promote reading through book talks, book selection and reading enthusiasm.
- Exhibit positive language and behavior skills as a model for children and families
- Any other appropriate duties the supervisor deems necessary.
Qualifications: Must have Ed Tech I certification, Criminal Background Check, Fingerprinting, Reference Check
Applications due by July 20th
Visit the RSU#34 website at www.rsu34.org/employment for a non-teaching application. A complete application packet must include: application, cover letter, resume, MDOE authorization, transcripts and three letters of recommendation.
Complete applications can be mailed to:
RSU #34 Superintendent’s Office
Attn: Angela Porter
156 Oak Street
Old Town, ME 04468