Learning With Fun reaches children in ways that traditional school and methods are not able to and we need Coaches that can separate themselves from any public school setting that they may have experienced in the past.
Ed Tech II: The Our House Program is sold out and we need a part time person to work from 8 – 2 at our Learning Center in Yarmouth M-F to assist with supporting the homeschooling students with their academic lessons. This is an hourly position.
At Learning With Fun we have the formula that provides students the greatest chance for academic success.
- our Proprietary BAINES METHOD,
- a PERSONALIZED LEARNING model and
- the students’ LEARNING STYLES
so that we maximize the opportunity to work through and overcome any learning challenge with our Students.
At Learning With Fun we are entering our 4th academic year and we are looking for Exceptional Coaches to start the first week of September. We have needs for the following:
- Create individualized lesson plans for your students using Learning With Fun’s curriculum style.
- Submit comprehensive session notes and student goal updates to the Students’ parents and LWF’s Owner each week.
- Coaches are provided with ongoing professional development and supervision and must be available for 15 minutes a week during the first month or so of coaching to get the required support. Our coaches see this as a huge benefit!
- Our Learning Center is in Yarmouth, Maine. PLEASE make sure it is a reasonable driving distance for you if you are to apply for In-House Support.
- Each coaching sessions are typically 60 minutes but can go as long as 120 minutes and are held at our Learning Center in Yarmouth, Maine or online. Our coaches also provide check-ins with the Students Parents and maintain notes on each Student after each coaching session.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in education or related field required.
- 2 years of experience is preferred in some type of Gifted Learning Coaching
- Ability to teach consecutive Coaching sessions
- We value candidates who have experience working one to one with students, preferably as a special education teacher, occupational therapist, speech and language pathologist, school psychologist, general education teacher, or in higher education, with experience with students with ADHD and other learning challenges.
- Coaches must be comfortable with technology including email, use of an online database to track student progress, various study websites, apps, and web conference apps like Zoom.
- Candidates may apply who cannot travel to Yarmouth for our online support, but the candidate must live in Maine.
Pay: We offer a Contracted Employee relationship with a contracted rate per student lesson hour.
Starting pay is $18.00 - $25.00 per hour.
For consideration, please fill out our application for employment. If you meet our criteria you will be contacted for a short screening interview, which is typically conducted over web conference (Zoom).
If you are selected after screening, we may ask for a longer, more in-depth interview to be held in person or online. We conduct background and reference checks as part of our hiring process and your information will be kept strictly confidential.
We strongly encourage candidates to visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do before applying.
Learning With Fun is a Family Owned and Operated Business.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Learning With Fun is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.
Furthermore, Learning With Fun policy includes prohibitions of harassment of students and employees, i.e., racial harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation for filing complaints of discrimination.
*If you have applied in the past, we encourage you to reapply as our needs have grown over the past few years.