The Piscataquis Regional YMCA Early Childhood Education Program is looking for a fun, energetic, outgoing, self- motivator who loves working with children! We need a Lead Teacher to educate and enrich young lives in a way that promotes honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. We need someone with patience, understanding and knowledge in curriculum to plan and teach children ages 4 – 5.
- Experience working with children ages 2.5-5 years old.
- Willingness to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED training with-in 30 days of hire or hold a current certification.
- Associate’s degree or higher in early childhood education or related field.
- A complimentary Piscataquis Regional YMCA adult membership throughout term of employment
- Retirement Plan after 2 years of employment
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay