Under the general direction of the Youth Development Director, the teen center clinical staff is responsible for the supervision and mentorship of bachelor and masters level social work students. This part time or per-diem position will also require the planning and implementation of training and consultation with teen center staff as well as possible interventions or referrals for program participants. Compensation is $85 an hour for 3-5 hours a week
- Possess a masters degree in Social Work and at least five year’s direct experience working with children aged of 13 to 18, including at least three years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience supervising and mentoring students is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills that demonstrate the improved effectiveness of communications and interactions with
- Possess a general knowledge and understanding of the YMCA, its goals, and its
- Possess a knowledge of various community resources and organizations that can be leveraged to support student and participant outcomes.
- Possess a general knowledge and understanding of the supervision requirements for Masters Level internship programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Holds a valid and up to date LMSW, LMSW-CC, or LCSW
- Maintain current medical and tuberculosis health form.
- Maintain the Applicant Criminal History Report (ACHR) every two years.
- Maintain the Statewide Central Registry Database Check (SCR) every two years.
- Complete New Employee Orientation within 60 days of hire.