Children's Odyssey is expanding. We are in search of nurturing, creative, flexible individuals to join our dynamic and talented team in their dedication to providing excellent family centered infant and toddler care.
Seeking individuals with the desire and ability to work with infants and toddlers of varying developmental levels in collaboration with co-teachers and families.
- Plan and implement enticing, multi-modal, and developmentally appropriate activities for individual, small, and large group presentations
- Observe children and maintain saftey
- Communicate with parents and related professionals
- Maintain and promote a positive, upbeat working environment
- Work as a team player
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities
- Think outside the box
- Maintain a sense of humor
- Be Flexible, Responsible, Dependable
The position starts in late August to early September 2018.
Health Insurance Employer/Employee contribution; Paid Sick Days, Holidays, and Vacations; Training Opportunities; Employee discount for enrolled children; Regular distribution of Chocolate and comparable delectable treats.
CDA and or MRTQ's infant toddler credential preferred
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour