Old Orchard Beach
Food Service Substitute
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid CHRC Fingerprinting Certification.
- Working knowledge of proper food service safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow food preparation instructions.
- Possess ability to properly and safely operate kitchen equipment.
- School food service experience preferred.
- Willingness to work at all 3 schools located in RSU 23.
- Ability to follow direction from Kitchen Manager and Food & Nutrition Services Staff.
- Ability to complete physical work and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate with both co-workers and students.
- Maintain personal cleanliness and kitchen cleanliness.
- Ability to work with a variety of foods and preparation methods.
Application packets can be found online at www.rsu23.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. Applications are due by Wednesday, April 10, or until position is filled. Please forward completed applications to:
Attention: Cynthia Potenza
40 E. Emerson Cummings Blvd.
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064