Fort Fairfield Schools
"Opening Minds and Doors for Every Student Every Day"
2020 - 2021 School Year Opening
High School English Teacher
Maine DOE Certification in Content Area
Student Centered / Effective Communicator
Collaborative, Innovative and Flexible
Applications will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
Submit letter of interest, application (can be found at www.msad20.org), resume, transcripts, copy of Maine certification, and three current letters of reference to:
Timothy Doak, Superintendent
28 High School Drive, Suite B
Fort Fairfield, ME 04742
Fort Fairfield Middle High School is home to grades 6 to 12 with a projected enrollment of 260 students.
Outstanding programs and highlights:
- Transition Center - providing tutoring for all students and all ability levels
- On site Dual Enrollment classes with local universities
- Collaborative agreement with other local districts for Technical/Vocational courses
- JMG (Jobs for Maine Graduates) program offers results-driven solutions to ensure all Maine students graduate, attain post-secondary credentials and pursue meaningful careers
- High percentage of students going on to Post-Secondary Education
- Small class sizes allowing for individual attention
- Large variety of clubs, activities, and team opportunities
- Highly compentitive sports programs