Sacopee Valley Middle School Night Custodian
Starting as soon as possible
MSAD 55 is seeking a night custodian at Sacopee Valley Middle School. The custodian will be responsible for general cleaning of the school building, setting up and tearing down of special events, and other responsibilities as assigned by the facilities manager. This position is Monday – Friday from 2:00 pm – 8:45 pm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication skills and be able to deal with school administration, contractors, students, and members of the public in a professional, polite and courteous manner.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work independently, be goal- orientated, and dependable.
- Be team player and work cooperatively with members of the department and the school district.
- Have the ability to perform physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: cleaning, frequent walking, using hands, reaching, kneeling, crouching, climbing, using ladders, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Have current Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) from Maine Department of Education.
Applications are available on-line at www.sad55.org. Please send application, letter of interest, copy of certification, and three references to:
Dr. Carl Landry, Superintendent of Schools
137 South Hiram Road
Hiram, ME 04041
Telephone: (207) 625-2490
Deadline: as soon as qualified applicant is found