INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR
Ellsworth School Department is seeking an innovative visionary to lead the Instructional
Technology Department to support the district mission of Engaging and Challenging All
The Ellsworth School Department consists of six facilities; Central Office, Transportation Office,
Adult Education, Hancock County Technical Center, Ellsworth High School, Ellsworth
Elementary-Middle School and maintains a collaborative partnership with the City of Ellsworth.
* Develop and maintain an environment that focuses on quality, continuous improvement
and excellence in supporting students, teachers, support staff, parents and community
* Engage in dialogue and participate in discussions with the greater school community to
understand the needs and direction for technology in Ellsworth School Department.
* Develop a motivational environment that will guide district and school personnel to
increase their knowledge with regards to educational technology issues and their impact
on the school district.
* Enhance productivity and efficiency realized from the district’s investment in technology.
* Support the implementation of efficient, cost effective, and appropriate district wide
*Direct, coordinate, and support district processes for the acquisition of technology
hardware and software that promotes students’ opportunities to grow both academically
and socially and enhances implementation of effective instruction and assessment.
Applications will be accepted until October 27, 2020.
Please submit letters of interest, resume, transcripts, application, certification, and three
current letters of reference to:
Ellsworth School Department
66 Main Street Suite 201
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Ellsworth School Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer