2020 Special Services ESY Week Program
Anticipated Opening -- Both the position and conditions will be subject to change based on the needs of Students and Families.
POSITION: Nurse for Extended School Year (ESY) – Three Days
DATES: August 18, 19 and 20, 2020
HOURS: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Woodside Elementary School
CLOSING DATE: August 14, 2020
TO APPLY: Please contact Heidi O'Leary at MSAD No. 75 at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Employment Application can be found at: http://applitrack.com/link75/onlineapp
- Follow all Maine CDC guidelines and requirements of current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maintain health and well-being of students through ESY period.
- Follow individual health plans for the care of students with chronic health conditions, disabilities and those needing treatment or medications.
- Skill and experience supporting students with variety of self-care, mental health and developmental needs.
- Maine School Nurse Certification; valid Maine Registered Professional Nurse license.
- Completed a minimum of three years' experience as a nurse.
- Matriculated into a Bachelor's degree program from an accredited college or university; or hold a Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Maine Department of Education Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).
MSAD No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)