Regional School Unit 18 is currently looking for an itinerant Physical Therapist for school based physical therapy four or five days per week.
- Holds current Maine Department of Education Criminal History Records Check
- Holds vaild Maine PT License
- School based experience preferred
- Knowledge of standers, gait trainers, power mobility and walkers preferred
Description - Essential Job Responsibilities:
- PT will assist with training on equipment such as wheelchairs, standers, walkers etc.
- Will work independently on treatments with students throughout the district
- Some travel is required
- PT will be working with students grades K-12 with ranging physical abilities
- PT will need to efficiently communicate with parents and staff
Deadline: When a qualified candidate is found
Start Date: August 2020
41 Heath Street
Oakland ME 04963
Phone: (207) 465-7384 ext 2658
Fax: (207) 465-9130
Please visit www.rsu18.org for more information.