Poland Regional School Coach Varsity/Head Football
PRHS is looking for an assistant coach. The assistant coach will work with the Athletic Director and coach to develop athletes for interscholastic competition. The assistant coach should be a strong communicator with good organizational skills. Previous experience is preferred for the leader of this program. The leader should be collaborative and posses knowledge of the sport fundamentals and strategies.
A qualified candidate should submit an RSU16 Support Staff application, three letters of recommendation an athletic coaching resume and current fingerprinting status to:
1457 Maine St.
Poland, Maine 04274
Don King firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be found at www.RSU16.org, Employment Opportunities, Support Staff Application.
A qualified candidate will be required to complete coaching certification classes online and will possess the following:
- Knowledge of coaching, and instruction of fundamental skills and strategies
- Knowledge of the sport
- The ability to work well with others
- A professional approach to the responsibilities of the position
- Strong organization and communication skills
- The ability to lead others