Five Town CSD/MSAD #28
Position begins July 1, 2020
Full-time with Benefits
Five Town CSD and MSAD #28 are two integrally connected innovative school districts that pride themselves on nurturing an incredible array of opportunities for their 1400 students, top salaries for their employees, excellent health insurance and a great working environment.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual with relevant experience to join our exceptional administrative team. This position is responsible for financial vision, efficient use of district resources, monitoring all district finances, budget preparation, and oversight of business office operations & staff. The Business Manager and the Superintendent work as a team to strategically manage programs, initiatives, and finances to support the districts’ vision. This position will also help oversee finances related to approximately $34 m in new construction and renovation that will be completed in the 2020-21 school year.
- Successful experience in business management and/or detailed financial oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent skills in the following areas: interpersonal, computer (Microsoft Office suite and Google applications a must), communication, analytic
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Experience as a supervisor
- Maine Department of Education CHRC Approval
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in a school system Business office
- Experience with Profund (ADS) software package
We offer a competitive salary ($100K) and benefits.
Applicants must complete an online application and submit a cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts & certifications, and three current letters of recommendation.
Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/fivetowns/onlineapp
Application deadline is April 8, 2020.
Five Town CSD
7 Lions Lane
Camden, ME 04843
Please Note: Only complete and submitted Applitrack Applications will be reviewed for interview consideration.