Adult Education Program Coordinator
Bonny Eagle Adult Education is hiring a full time program coordinator. This person is responsible for working with the adult education director in assisting in all activities related to our academic and vocational programs, including career and college advising.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Education, Adult Education or closely related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Be able to coordinate and administer exams and keep accurate student records
- Have a minimum of three (3) years teaching and/or advising experience working with adults or high school students. Working with at risk individuals a plus. Maine certification in English or math. Experience in counseling a plus.
- Be computer proficient and have the ability to learn software programs quickly
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
A current and valid Maine Department of Education Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) is required. Some evening hours are required.
Please go to the MSAD#6 website to apply (www.bonnyeagle.org). Please include a cover letter to the attention of Linda Winton, Adult Education Director, a resume, a copy of your current CHRC, copies of college transcripts, a copy of your current certification and names and contact information for three current references. Job will be posted until a candidate is hired.
Come join our staff and make a difference in someone’s life!