RSU 67 is looking for licensed bus drivers to join our dynamic Transportation Team.
Don't know how to drive a bus, WE WILL PROVIDE PAID TRAINING!
- Transport students over scheduled routes and/or from special excursions ensuring efficient, safe transportation.
- Obey all traffic laws and observe all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
- Maintain discipline on the school bus in a positive manner at all times.
- Perform daily bus inspections as required.
- Report to the appropriate authorities in case of mechanical failures, delays, or accidents.
- Hold or be eligible for a current State of Maine school bus license.
- Hold or be eligible for a State of Maine Department of Education Criminal History Record Check Authorization (CHRC)
- Ability to work well within a team