The Bangor Region YMCA Early Childhood Education Program is looking for a fun, energetic, outgoing, self- motivator who loves working with children! We need a Lead Teacher to educate and enrich young lives in a way that promotes honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. We need someone with patience, understanding and knowledge in curriculum to plan and teach children ages 18 months – 5 years old.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience working with children ages 18 months - 5 years old.
- Willingness to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED training with-in 30 days of hire or hold a current certification.
- Associate’s degree or higher in early childhood education or equivalent experience in child care/youth development field preferred.
- Full Time employment
- A complimentary Bangor Region YMCA family membership throughout term of employment
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan and life insurance