The Brewer School Department is accepting application for a Noon Time Aide/Study Hall Monitor -5 hours per day for 2019-2020.
- Department of Education CHRC( Fingerprinting and Background Check) required
- Experience working with children
- Ability to supervise groups of children in the lunchroom, in middle school study halls and on the playground
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and colleagues
- Willingness to work as a team member
- Strong references
Applications will be accepted until suitable candidates are found.
Applications may be obtained from the Superintendent’s office 207-989-3160 or from our website www.breweredu.org