Food Service Attendant- District Wide Floater- 3 hrs/day
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid CHRC Fingerprinting Certification.
- Working knowledge of proper food service safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow food preparation instructions.
- Possess ability to properly and safely operate kitchen equipment.
- School food service experience preferred.
- Participate as a member of the Food Services production team and take part in the preparation of food, meal service, and cleanup.
- Willingness to learn to cashier and use Nutrikids POS software.
- Maintains daily records of food production as needed.
- Ability to follow direction from Kitchen Manager and Food & Nutrition Services Director.
- Ability to complete physical work and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with both co-workers and students.
- Maintain personal cleanliness and kitchen cleanliness.
- Ability to work with a variety of foods and preparation methods.
- Ability to remain flexible as work location may change by day between all three district schools.
Application packets can be found online at www.rsu23.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. Position will be posted until filled. Please forward completed applications to:
Attention: Kati Glencross
40 E. Emerson Cummings Blvd.
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064