Abbot, Cambridge, Guilford, Parkman, Sangerville, Wellington
Position Description: The Bookkeeper/Finance Director will be responsible for providing sound fiscal management in the operation of the District’s financial matters, including the development and management of the school budget, quarterly and annual regulatory reporting, applying and reporting of federal and state grants, providing information analysis (current negotiation processes, actual financial performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.).
Possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with a strong background in accounting;
- Two to three years of experience in a similar position preferred;
- Possess a strong background in school finance, accounting and payroll procedures, and federal and state regulations;
- Experience with the Tyler Technology Advanced Data Systems (ADS) Profund Software and Microsoft Office preferred;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills, plus verbal and written communication skills; and
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Salary and benefits are regionally competitive.
Interested candidates should call for an application for this administrator position or get one online at http://www.sad4.org Please send an application along with a letter of intent, resume, and three letters of reference to:
Superintendent of Schools
9 Campus Drive – Drop #2
Guilford, Maine 04443
Accepting applications until a suitable candidate is found.