Mt. Blue Regional School District
Position: Social Worker (LCSW)
180 work days per year
- Provide leadership and oversight in a therapeutic level day treatment program setting for students in grades K-6.
- Complete mental health assessments and individual treatment plans.
- Provide individual and group therapy for day treatment students.
- Provide group and individual supervision for staff working in the day treatment program.
- A liaison to community agencies.
- Communicate closely with other professionals, including social work staff, school psychology staff, special education director.
- Hold a current State of Maine Clinical Professional Counselor License (LCSW) and Criminal History Record Check (Maine DOE fingerprinting approval)
Interested individuals should submit a letter of intent, a non-teaching application, current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation (written within the past three years), transcripts, copy of license and DOE CHRC Approval to: Mt. Blue Regional School District, ATTN: Human Resources, 129 Seamon Road, Suite 2, Farmington, ME 04938. The search for this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. AA/EOE