The Bangor Region YMCA Early Education Program is looking for a fun, energetic, outgoing, self- motivator who loves working with children! We need an assistant teacher to help educate and enrich young lives in a way that promotes honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. We need someone with patience and understanding as they assist the lead teacher in daily routines and activities, supervise the children in the classroom and help monitor progress.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience working with children ages 18 months - 5 years old.
- Willingness to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED training with-in 30 days of hire or hold a current certification.
- Associate’s degree or higher in early childhood development or equivalent experience in childcare / youth development field preferred.
- Full Time employment
- A complimentary Bangor Region YMCA family membership throughout term of employment
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan and life insurance