Regional School Unit #13
ANTICIPATED OPENING - 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - District Wide - Full-Time
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work effectively with a multidisciplinary team, including both regular education and special education professionals,
- Establish and maintain a unified intake process with clearly defined criteria,
- Design, develop, and help support the implementation of Positive Behavior support plans for students with identified behavioral/emotional disorders,
- Communicate effectively with fellow staff, administrators, parents,
- Develop clear expectations for data collection and progress monitoring,
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments at the request of the IEP team,
- Deliver targeted professional development in areas of expertise.
- Masters Degree in Behavioral Science
- National Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Prior school district experience preferred
- Valid Maine Criminal History Records Check
Individuals interested should submit an Application for Non-Teaching Position (available on www.rsu13.org, under Central Office, Employment or by calling 207-596-2001) along with the required documents to: RSU #13, Attn: Human Resources, 28 Lincoln Street, Rockland, ME 04841or fax to 207-596-2004, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until a suitable candidte is found.