Children's Odyssey is expanding and we are looking for dynamic, flexible, and out of the box thinkers to join our team
Preschool teacher who will work collaboratively to plan and implement daily, multi-modal activities for independent, small, and large group participation.
Seeking individuals with the desire and ability to work with preschoolers of varying developmental levels in collaboration with co-teachers, parents, and therapists. Consideration will be given to the teacher who possesses the demeanor/skills to:
- Plan and implement enticing, multi-modal, and developmentally appropriate activities for individual, small, and large group presentations
- Observe children and collect daily data
- Communicate with parents, therapists, and related professionals
- Maintain and promote a positive, upbeat working environment
- Work as a team player
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities
- Think outside the box
- Maintain a sense of humor
- Be Flexible, Responsible, Dependable
The position starts in late August to early September 2018.
Health Insurance Employer/Employee contribution; Paid Sick Days, Holidays, and Vacations; Training Opportunities; Employee discount for enrolled children; Regular distribution of Chocolate and comparable delectable treats.
Currently have or the ability to obtain an Ed Tech II, III, 282 or 081 certification
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour