Little Red Caboose is looking to hire an experienced toddler teacher to team teach in our classroom of 8 children.
We are a developmental program, providing quality, professional care for young children. Each classroom uses the Maine Early Learning and Development Standards/ Maine Infant and Toddler Learning Guidelines to guide our curriculum.
We are a community of Early Childhood Educators who are passionate, knowledgeable, and team-oriented.
LRC provides benefits such as:
- Paid vacation
- Personal days and sick time
- Paid trainings
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with employee match option
- Additional paid week off between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 1.5 hour planning/prep period per week
- $14-$16 per hour, DOE
The hours for this position will be 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday through Friday, year-round.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Providing daily care for children ages 18-30 months
- Planning activities and lessons that correlate with Maine's Infant Toddler Learning Guidelines
- Setting up learning centers and discovery areas
- Maintaining a safe, child-centered environment
- A degree in Early Childhood, Elementary Education, or a related field is a must
To apply for this position, please send a professional cover letter and resume to LRC@LittleRedCaboose.org.