King Middle School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
The candidate will provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of individuals to ensure success all students. The successful candidate will have a background in Math. King is an Expeditionary Learning school and it will be essential to have experience in this area or an affinity for strong middle school interdisciplinary practice and desire to work with colleagues in a collaborative setting. The candidate should be able to successfully differentiate to meet the needs of all students in a hetergeneous setting.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of PPS curriculum, techniques for integrating curriculum, PPS policies, and effective instructional practices.
- Understanding of the teaching/learning process.
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field of education from an accredited college or university.