Join Our Team!
KidsPeace National Centers of New England has an opening for an Associate Director of Residential and Education Services to work at its Graham Lake Campus located in Ellsworth, ME. The Associate Director of Residential and Education Services supports the Executive Director in overseeing and administering all KidsPeace New England residential and education programs and services, ensuring safety, quality service delivery, and smooth running of day to day operations. The Associate Director leads the residential and education management teams.
- Master's Degree in social work, psychology, public health, counseling, education, business or nursing; or evidence of enrollment in a Master's program with expected completion within three years of hire
- License in respective field preferred
- Five years administrative/supervisory experience
- Five years working with special needs children and families
- Experience administering a residential treatment facility preferred
- Driver's License
- Apply expense and revenue management to establish, monitor, and evaluate program budgets.
- Ensure organizational compliance with all relevant regulatory, contractual, licensing, and accrediting authorities at the state and national level.
- Lead problem-solving and decision-making initiatives, serve on the KPNE Steering Committee and KPNE Quality and Safety Committee, and participate on other corporate committees as assigned.
- Supports, directs, and guides subordinates in accomplishing goals set for the organization as well as program development and implementation as necessary to the population served.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Time and Floating Holiday
- Company Paid Training
Applicants selected for an interview are encouraged to provide three (3) Letters of Recommendation as well as education documentation (transcripts/diploma) for the first interview.
KidsPeace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.