Our Becket Family of Schools are approved day treatment programs licensed by the Maine Department of Education as special purpose private schools. Becket Family of Schools believes that all students can learn, achieve at high standards, and have abilities and talents that are worthy of being identified and supported. The Becket Schools are members of the Becket Family of Services which has 40+ locations and over 50 years of serving New England youth and families.
At Becket Family of Schools, we provide individualized therapeutic support and educational services to those students identified as special education in grades K – 12. All students have an assigned school social worker and are supported by Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP).
While working for Becket as a 1 on 1 Ed Tech III/BHP you will:
- Assist an individual student in achieving academic success by providing regular guidance, mentoring, and support in a one-on-one setting.
- Participate as a member of our education and treatment teams which facilitate individual counseling as well as group counseling and assessments.
- Provide behavioral support based on each student's individual treatment plan.
- Provide coverage to other BHP's as needed.
- Make a difference in the life of children while growing as a person and a professional
- Behavioral Health Professional certificate preferred, but we will train qualified candidates
- Preferred, Bachelor's in Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or other related field.
- REQUIRED - At least 90 credits from an accredited college to become Ed Tech III Certified.
- Competitive pay starting at $16.00/hr
- Up to 4+ weeks of paid time off in the first year.
- On the job professional Human Services training, skills development and career leadership opportunities.
- Opportunities for growth within the company. Many of our directors and managers started out as BHP's!
- Great work – life balance with full time, part time, and per diem positions available.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Retirement, Health Flexible Spending Account, Legal, Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life & Supplemental Life, AD&D, Travel Assistance, and Employee Assistance Programs.
Becket Family of Services is an EEO employer