Mid-Coast School of Technology is seeking a full-time Educational Technician III for the 2017-18 school year. Salary and benefits for this position are included in the Region 8 Teachers Negotiated Agreement. This person will work closely with Career and Technical Education (CTE) instructors and may "float" from program to program. A background that includes experience with tools, mechanical, carpentry, etc. is desired. Deadline to Apply: May 19, 2017
- Must have proper certification as approved through the Maine Department of Education or ability to attain certification.
- Graduation from a secondary school with a high school diploma or GED.
- Three years of post-secondary education or a combination equivalent to 90 hours of approved study in an educationally related field required.
- Previous experience working with school age children desirable.
- Computer capabilities and literacy highly desirable.
- May be required to transfer up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
An application and full job description may be obtained by contacting Sherry Moody at Region 8, (207) 594-2161 x201 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org