Maine Virtual Academy is seeking a talented part time Middle School Ed Tech III, that would change to High School in the fall for 20/21 school year. The candidate must possess strong writing, reading, math and science skills; exhibits superior organizational and communication skills; is compassionate and student centered be tech saavy and enjoy teaching through collaboration. We have an excellent training program for teachers new to teaching in a virtual school. This is not a work from home position. Position requires the ability to teach from the student's home in Steuben.
- Works closely with grade level teams implementing curriculum
- Assists teachers with assessments, data collection, and documentation of RTI
- Provides individual and small group instruction in math and literacy
- Documents interventions, and collects data
- Administers pre/posttests, as well as maintain progress monitoring data
- Is comfortable using technology to record and communicate data.
- Assist with other duties as assigned/requested
- Bachelor's degree
- Current CHRC with State of Maine
- Has current Ed. Tech III certification
To apply submit the following documents to Dr. Melinda Browne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CHRC certificate
- Letter of Introduction
- Copy of college transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation.
Maine Virtual Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.