Winslow High School & Jr. High
Split position for
Academic Support Specialist/Media Center Educational Technician III
This is one split position that is a Full-Time School Year position you will be working between the Winslow Jr. High School and Winslow High School (7 hours per day).
- Ability to work with adolescents;
- Ability to work with computers and other educational technologies;
- Experience in Library or Educational setting desired;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Ability to facilitate academic plans between students, teachers, and parents to foster academic success for a small group of identified students;
- Flexibility is a must-have to meet the needs of the school and students.
Please reply to:
Winslow Public Schools
20 Dean Street
Winslow, ME 04901
Application, cover letter, resume, three letters of reference, copy of college transcripts and copy of C.H.R.C. certification. The application packet can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org
), faxed, mailed.
Applications accepted until qualified candidate found.
Note: All employees of Winslow Public Schools must have a Fingerprint Certification/Background check.