Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
Pathways is seeking a (BCBA) Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join a growing multi-disciplinary team composed of educational and mental health professionals committed to achieving optimal educational and behavioral outcomes for school-aged youth with developmental and behavioral health needs. As a member of the leadership team for Pathways Programs, the BCBA maintains primary responsibility for providing training and supervision to Behavior Analyst Technicians and consulting on the development of behavior analytic interventions to promote skill acquisition and behavioral stability. Core job responsibilities include the following:
- Provide direct supervision and training for Behavior Analyst Technicians providing ABA services to school-aged children with Autistic Disorder and PDD-NOS
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, families, and other providers
- Collaborate with team members, families, and other providers to develop individualized treatment plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and Adaptive Behavior Assessments
- Design evidence- and function-based Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Monitor client progress and propose programming modifications as needed
- Ensure the integrity of program implementation
- Assist with crisis intervention
- Participate in clinical reviews, team meetings, and trainings
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Master's Degree in Human Services or Psychology and experience working with youth with developmental disabilities and severe behavioral disorders.
- BCBA certification.
- Annual Salary starting at $60,000 with Incentives available to increase salary.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.