Substitute Teachers Assistants and Ed Techs needed to assist the preschool teacher in absence of regular staff. Possibliltiy of part- time regular hours.
Since 1995, Coastal Kids Preschool, a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, has provided a high quality, inclusive, developmentally appropriate program for preschool age children in Lincoln County. In January 2017, Coastal Kids Preschool received accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children, making the school a Maine Roads to Quality level-four program, the highest designation offered by the state’s early care and education professional network. Approximately one-third of our 68 licensed slots are allocated for children with special needs. Our program offers individually based special education programming for children ages 18 months to 5 years old within an inclusive group setting.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in an early childhood program and/or with special needs is an advantage
- Ability to establish an effective rapport/relationship with children and parents
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of an early childhood education team
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
submit resume to:
Priscilla Congdon, Education DIrector
Coastal Kids Preschool
12 Jackie's Trail
Damariscotta, ME 04543
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org