SKCDC is an Early Head Start, Head Start and Childcare program; we are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who loves working with the youngest generation to join our team to fill the following position in its Early Care and Education Program:
Infant Toddler Teacher
This position is a full time/full year Monday-Friday position. The Teacher is responsible for the supervision of classroom staff, supporting the coordination of center operations and the implementation of all agency, state and federal policies, procedures and practices. The Teacher plans, implements, and documents an effective, quality, comprehensive, family centered child development program.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education, or the equivalent in education and closely related work experience teaching children ages 0-5.
Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and experience in human services preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Teaching experience with children ages 0-5 preferred (required if no degree in Early Childhood Education).
- Supervisory experience desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively work with parents.
- Ability to effectively supervise other personnel.
- Possess sincere interest in commitment and ability to the provision of quality programs for children and families.
- Must have knowledge of computer applications relative to the software utilized by the agency and a general knowledge of computer functions.
- Must possess a valid Maine driver’s license with a good driving record and must have an adequately insured vehicle, if conducting Agency business.
Accepting resumes to include letter of interest, copy of transcripts and professional letters of reference (3 preferred)
Please contact Human Resources at the number listed below for information about this position.
Please submit to:
337 Maine Avenue
Farmingdale, Maine 04344
582.3110 Fax 582.3112
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.skcdc.org
SKCDC is an EEO/AA Employer