Alternative Education Teacher/RTI interventionist
PRHS is a highly professional and collaborative staff seeking a teacher who can:
- teach a range of students in our alternative program who need additional support to achieve proficiency in a rigorous curriculum.
- work collaboratively with Alternative Education director and other staff members to best support students
- collaborate with our RTI coordinator to develop and implement the RTI system throughout the school.
- design and implement a range of interventions for students across the curriculum who need support with literacy, executive functioning and other content areas.
- work effectively and collaboratively with classroom teachers to implement interventions within the classroom.
- collect, analyze, and maintain a range of meaningful data to identify areas of student need, inform instructional practices, and monitor student progress.
- serve as an advisor in our high quality advisory program known as Roundtable.
To apply please submit Faculty application (found at RSU16.org), cover letter, resume, certifications, Maine fingerprinting, transcripts and 3 current signed letters of reference electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.