Athletic Fields and Groundskeeper
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer experience with athletic grounds, field preparation, and equipment.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Must have State of Maine Department of Education CHRC approval
To assist the Athletic Director in preparation and care of all athletic fields and grounds.
- Maintains and cares for all school athletic fields and grounds.
- Mows fields to appropriate length for competitions.
- Lines fields to competition specifications.
- Sets up equipment for competition.
- Complies with the safety procedures set in place by the district and OSHA standards.
- Other tasks as requested by the Athletic Director.
Position will remain open until a qualified candidate is found.
Application for Support Staff Position (link)
Applications should be submitted to:Mr. Gary J. GonyarSuperintendent of SchoolsHermon School Department31 Billings RoadHermon, ME 04401 EOE/AA