Educational Technician I - Special Education at Brewer Community School
(2019-2020 rate of pay ranges from $14.89 - $18.68 per hour, plus 95% employer paid single health insurance coverage and 100% employer paid dental insurance coverage.)
- Certified as an Ed Tech I and current CHRC
- Experience working with children with disabilities
- Experience working with children in a classroom - small and large group settings
- Ability to support and provide personal care and lifting/transfers for children with disabilities
- Ability to follow and provide consistent routines, schedules, behavior and health plans
- Excellent communication skills
- A calm, patient and positive demeanor
- A collaborative, flexible, and supportive team member
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Applications are available from the superintendent office at 207-989-3160 or email Debbie Brooks at email@example.com, office hours 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, or download from our website www.breweredu.org .