Regional School Unit 18 is currently looking for an itinerant Physical Therapy Assistant for school based physical therapy two (2) days per week.
- Holds current Maine Department of Education Criminal History Records Check
- Holds vaild Maine PTA License
- School based experience preferred
- Knowledge of standers, gait trainers, power mobility and walkers preferred
Description - Essential Job Responsibilities:
- PTA will assist with training on equipment such as wheelchairs, standers, walkers etc.
- Will work independently on treatments with students throughout the district
- Some travel is required
- PTA will be working with students grades K-12 with ranging physical abilities
- PTA will need to efficiently communicate with parents and staff
Deadline: When a qualified candidate is found
Start Date: October 2018
41 Heath Street
Oakland ME 04963
Phone: (207) 465-7384 ext 2658
Fax: (207) 680-2704
Please visit www.rsu18.org for more information.