POSITION: Temporary (COVID) Custodians - Seven Positions
Daytime Hours (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
DATES: August 31, 2020 through December 31, 2020
LOCATION: Selected Candidates will be assigned to a District School
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
TO APPLY: http://applitrack.com/link75/onlineapp
- Position will be assigned to a District School.
- Primary responsibility will be to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and areas throughout the respective building.
- Selected candidates will be trained on disinfecting procedures.
- May have other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must currently hold a Maine DOE Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).
- Physical ability to perform physical requirements; to include, but not limited to: the ability to stand for many hours at a time; walking throughout a school building while cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and areas as identified. Dexterity of hands and fingers for use of spray bottles or other custodial equipment.
- Prior experience in custodial work helpful, but not required. Training provided.
- Individual must be dependable and reliable.
- Constant mental alertness for safe work practices.
- Light to moderate lifting; no more than 20 pounds.
MSAD No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)