Job Title: Leave Replacement for ESL Instructor
Date to be filled: Immediately
Reports to: Center Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: This position is for a leave replacement, to apply please submit a resume. To plan, prepare and deliver courses in their entirety within set time constraints as outlined in the curriculum by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Prepares and follows course curriculum to include goals, objectives, methods, assignments, references and instructional aides.
2. Delivers course contents in a professional manner to include effectively communicating courses of study.
3. Grades and records all student assignments in timely a manner and submits progress reports to Student Services Manager.
4. Completes student status reports as needed.
5. Maintains accurate and complete student attendance records.
6. Encouraged to participate in student activities scheduled outside of school.
7. Engage students in learning outside of the classroom.
8. Schedule and participate in extra help sessions after school.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•Bachelor's or master's degree in TESOL, or a related field. Additional certificate(s) in teaching ESL or a foreign language, including a practice teaching component, preferred.