To Apply: www.lewistonpublicschools.org
- 3 Letters of reference
- Maine Certification/Fingerprinting
Internal Candidates please provide a letter of interest and a resume.
SUMMARY: Keeps the district's school buildings in such a state of operating excellence that they present no problems or interruptions to the educational program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES . Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs seasonal grounds work (snow, lawn).
- Cleans and preserves designated spaces, equipment etc in the building.
- Restocks disposable items and provides supervisor with inventory usage and data.
- Assists visiting public utilizing the facilities with directions within building and in obtaining and setting up needed equipment.
- Maintains building and grounds security in the building.
- During summer months move furniture, strip, scrub & wax floors, and return furniture.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prior experience in custodial work preferred.