Mid-Coast School of Technology is seeking a full-time Educational Technician II for the 2020-21 school year. Salary and benefits for this position are included in the Region 8 Teachers Negotiated Agreement. This person will work in the Culinary Arts program. A background that includes experience in culinary arts is desired. Deadline to Apply: April 30, 2020
- Must have proper certification as approved through the Maine Department of Education or ability to attain certification.
- Graduation from a secondary school with a high school diploma or GED.
- 60 hours of approved study in an educationally related field OR authorization may be given with provided documentation of two or more years of paid applied employment within the field of assignment
- Previous experience working with school age children desirable.
- Computer capabilities and literacy highly desirable.
- May be required to transfer up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
An application and full job description may be obtained by contacting Sherry Moody at Region 8, (207) 594-2161 x201 or by email: email@example.com