Sacopee Valley Adult and Community Education
Enrichment and Student Support Services Coordinator
Sacopee Valley Adult and Community Education is seeking an Enrichment and Student Support Services Coordinator. This position is responsible for the development and support of many elements of the enrichment, vocational, and academic programs offered by Sacopee Valley Adult and Community Education.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development of enrichment and vocational courses
- Monitoring, assessing, and evaluating the effectiveness of enrichment and vocational programming
- Administering various educational assessments
- Assisting learners with the intake process
- Establishing interagency collaborations as needed
- Helping with the coordination of special events
- Providing support for ABE (Adult Basic Education), HiSET, and College Transitions learners as needed
- Assisting in coordination and facilitation of the Family Literacy Program
- Assuming new responsibilities related to program growth as needed
The Enrichment and Student Support Services Coordinator must have current Criminal History Record Check approval from the Maine Department of Education.
Applications are available on-line at www.sad55.org. Please send application, resume, letter of interest, copy of CHRC Approval, and three references to:
Dr. Carl Landry, Superintendent of Schools
137 South Hiram Road
Hiram, ME 04041
Telephone: (207) 625-2490
Deadline: As soon as qualified applicant is found.