The Stratton School in Stratton, Maine is seeking a candidate for and Educational Technician III/BHP for individualized instruction and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality of students and their families.
- Maintain required daily documentation of services and progress of students
- Support student goals and objectives according to their Individualized Educational Plan
- Work in collaboration with the School staff to guide students
- Maintain School Based Behavioral Health Professional credentials and be a support to other BHPs within the
- Maintain / complete mandated trainings
- Certification as a School Based Behavioral Health Professional or eligible to obtain certification
- . Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
- Experience working with students who demonstrate significant social emotional/behavioral needs
- MANDT or Safety Care training
- Completion of application and background checks along with satisfactory references
Benefits include paid holidays, a competitive wage, a health insurance stipend and course reimbursement allocation.