Seasonal Position - 2018
Full Time: June 11– August 26, 2018
The Boothbay Sea and Science Center is looking for Science Instructors who have experience working with youth, a knowledge base in the Marine Sciences, a proficiency in boating (experience in power boating required; experience in sailing highly desirable), and a teaching style that engenders safety and learning while having fun. Self-motivation, a strong sense of responsibility to others, willingness to be a team player in an integrated sea and science program, as well as proven skills working with youth ages 5-17 is expected.
- Age 18 or older at the start of the summer program
- Current CPR, First Aid and AED Certification (required for employment)*
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Level 1 US Sailing Certification (prior to the start of employment)*
- USCG License
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
* BSSC will reimburse half (50%) of the Certification Fees (if applicable and only upon successful completion of the course).
Application For Employment: www.boothbayseaandsciencecenter.org
Salary Range: $4000-$6500
Please send a cover letter, resume, 3 references and the BSSC Application for Employment to:
Pauline Dion; email@example.com
Positions will be available until filled, however first round of applicants will be reviewed beginning December 31st, 2017.
BSSC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer