Provide leadership and assist the Superintendent in the ongoing development, implementation, coordination, and improvement of the entire instructional RSU2 program including strategic planning, curriculum development, research and evaluation, exceptional student education, student services, career, community, and technical education, instructional media and technology, federal programs, state and federal reporting, grant writing and staff development.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Maine Department of Education certification as Assistant Superintendent (#15)
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration
- Experience with K-12 curriculum, instruction and assessment and staff development.
- Knowledge of all pertinent legal requirements and reporting required at both the State and Federal levels
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent of Schools may find appropriate and acceptable
START DATE: TBD
For more information about this position please contact Superintendent Dr. Cheri Towle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain an Administrator application form please contact Sue Corbett at email@example.com. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 Administrator application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit the completed and signed application form, letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference, transcripts and Maine DOE certificate to:
Dr. Cheri Towle
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
Applications will close when a suitable applicant is found.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.