Are you loooking to work in a collaborative, nurturing, NAEYC accredited center? Youth and Family Outreach is an urban non-profit childcare program in the heart of downtown Portland. We work with a diverse population of families, many of whom need high levels of support and resourceful people in their lives. Our program provides leading edge classroom experiences for our infant - Preschool programs. If you ae someone who feels compassionately about this work and you possess the skills listed below, please forward your cover letter and resume.
- Two weeks paid vacation, 8 sick and person days and 12 paid holdidays after 90 days of employment.
- College tuition reimbursement and paid trainings
- 80% employer paid health and dental benefits
- 100% employer paid long term disability and life insurance
- Generous parental leave compensation
- Childcare discount
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, year round.
Educational background: Associate's degree in ECE completed or in progress
Experience: A minimum of one year of experience working with chidlren under the age of 5 years.
Youth and Family Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone cals please.