Spruce Mountain School District - Regional School Unit No. 73
Spruce Mountain Elementary School - Principal
Application deadline is June 28th, 2019.
RSU #73 is seeking candidates for an elementary school principal position. The candidates should have:
- A strong background in curriculum development, instructional practice and assessment, and the ability to articulate the connection between the three.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of data to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in articulating an educational vision
- A leadership style that generates trust, confidence, cooperation and enthusiasm
- The ability to build relationships and lead professionals toward goal attainment
- Experience with elementary school teaming models
- Master’s Degree in School Administration
- Maine State certification as a Principal
- Evidence of successful teaching experience
- Previous administration experience preferred, but not necessary
- Submit a letter of interest
- RSU #73 Administrator application form
- Detailed Resume of education and experience
- All college transcripts
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three current references
All interested candidates must submit an application packet to:
Interim Superintendent of Schools
9 Cedar Street, Livermore Falls, ME 04254
Email submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are available on-line at www.rsu73.com
Closing date: As soon as suitable candidate is found
E. O. E.