DATES: Part-Time/Full-Year (Work hours: 3:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
30 hours per week
LOCATION: Mt. Ararat High School
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
TO APPLY: http://applitrack.com/link75/onlineapp
- Complete maintenance of assigned work areas in buildings and on grounds.
- Maintain daily work schedule; including, but not limited to, unlocking and securing doors, controlling lights, daily checks of systems for heat and ventilation, emptying wastebaskets, sweeping, mopping, washing and waxing floors, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning bathrooms.
- Set-up and take-down for special events and functions.
- Act as a contact for individuals and groups using school facilities outside normal school hours.
- Remove snow, salt and sand walkways when necessary.
- Hours and location may vary/change based on District’s needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current Criminal History Record Check on file with the Department of Education.
- Prior experience in custodial or maintenance work desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must work well with students, staff and the public.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Physical ability to perform physical requirements of the position.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of custodial equipment.
- Constant mental alertness to maintain safe working practices.